Kings Cross Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic opened in an 1800 square foot clinic adjacent to The Regency Racquet Club in 1992. The business grew steadily — adding 3 therapists during the first 3 years of business. During this period we also expanded our clinic from 1800 to 3,500 square feet. By 1997 we had outgrown our location and moved to a new 5000 square foot clinic in Lakeridge Plaza on Vodden Street East.
Our business continued to expand and, with the addition of some new programs, we once again expanded our clinic — adding offices and a significant gym area.
Kings Cross Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic was founded 13 years ago and has since become larger and more proficient, offering a wide array of services and equipment to our beloved clients. Our knowledgeable staff are passionate in a wide variety of fields of expertise.
We at KCP are devoted to getting out patients rehabilitated and back out on the ground, the field, or even the green! Our leading-edge equipment and passionate staff are here to help you recover.